Five New Cases Of #COVID19 Have Been Reported In Nigeria.
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) HIGHLIGHTS
• On the 4th of April 2020, five (5) new confirmed cases of COVID-19 recorded in Nigeria
• Till date, 214 cases have been confirmed, 25 cases have been discharged and four (4) deaths have been recorded in Nigeria
• Of the 5 new cases reported on the 4th of April, three (3) are in Bauchi and two (2) are in FCT
• All new cases have mild to moderate symptoms and are currently receiving care.
• A multi-sectoral national emergency operations centre (EOC), activated at level 3, continues to coordinate the national response activities
As at 10:10 pm 4th April, there are 214 confirmed cases 25 discharged 4 deaths For a breakdown of cases by states- http://covid19.ncdc.gov.ng Lagos- 109 FCT- 43 Osun- 20 Oyo- 9 Akwa Ibom- 5 Ogun- 4 Edo- 7 Kaduna- 4 Bauchi- 6 Enugu- 2 Ekiti- 2 Rivers-1 Benue- 1 Ondo- 1