Twelve new cases of #COVID19 have been reported in Nigeria.
CORONAVIUS (COVID-19) HIGHLIGHTS
• On the 1st of April 2020, Twelve (12) new confirmed cases of COVID-19 recorded in Nigeria
• Till date, One hundred and fifty-one (151) cases have been confirmed, nine cases have been discharged and two deaths from COVID-19 recorded in Nigeria
• Of the twelve(12) new cases reported on the 1st of April, nine(9) are in Osun, one(1) is in Ekiti and two(2) are in Edo State.
• All new cases have mild to moderate symptoms and are currently receiving care.
• A multi-sectoral national emergency operations centre (EOC), activated at level 3, continues to coordinate the national response activities
Currently Lagos has 82 cases, FCT- 28, Osun- 14, Oyo- 8, Ogun- 4, Edo- 4, Kaduna- 3, Enugu- 2, Bauchi- 2, Ekiti- 2, Rivers-1 and Benue- 1