CALL FOR BID FOR EVALUATION OF THE OPEN NIGER DELTA PROJECT
The Africa Network for Environment and Economic Justice, ANEEJ, is a National NGO based in Benin City, Edo State. ANEEJ is soliciting the services of a Reputable M&E Consultant that will evaluate the OPENED Project
The Open Niger Delta (OPENED) is a three-year project with current funding from the Bread for the World – Protestant Development Service, Berlin (project number A-NGA-2017-0317) and the British Department for International Development (DFID). The project commenced in October, 2017 and is scheduled to end on 30 September, 2020.
1.1 REQUIRED SERVICE.
• To undertake independent evaluation of Open Niger Delta (OPENED) Project
OTHER TERMS RELATED TO THE REQUIRED SERVICE:
• Vendors are required to give the best quote for the various available options/plans on how they intend to carry out the service above.
• Detailed information regarding each options/plan should be provided.
• A detailed Terms of Reference for the service is attached alongside this call and will be the basis for signing a contract.
2.1 QUOTATION SHOULD INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
• Signed and stamped offers by authorized representative of vendor.
3.1 CONTRACT DURATION
ANEEJ intend to engage the successful bidder(s) for a period of three to six months. Premium, other costs and rate indicate in bid must be valid and unchanged throughout the contract period.
All applicants should provide the following;
• CAC documentation (certificate of incorporation, article, and memorandum of association) of the bidding company.
• Corporate tax identification number (TIN).
• Organization profile, licenses relating to the service being offered.
• Verifiable physical office address.
• Minimum of three years (3) reputable references within the last Seven (4) years where similar activity was provided successfully,
5.1 PROPOSAL SUBMISSION
ANEEJ will not accept any proposal submitted in any other way. Incomplete proposal will not be considered, and vendors who are currently providing these services to ANEEJ must re-apply with all of the documentation attached as mentioned above.
6.1 SUBMISSION PROCESS
Interested vendor should send soft copies of their proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before June 17th 2020
Note: only qualified vendor will be contacted
The Procurement Committee
Africa Network for Environment and Economic Justice
39 Oyaide Avenue off Benoni Street G.R.A Benin City, Edo State
Click link to see Terms of Reference: https://www.aneej.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/18-05-2020-Com_MH_Terms-of-Reference-for-OPENED-Evaluation-1.pdf