CONSULTANCY FOR RESEARCH ON CORRUPTION-MIGRATION NEXUS – ANEEJ CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
The Africa Network for Environment and Economic Justice, ANEEJ, is a National NGO based in Benin City, Edo State. ANEEJ is soliciting the services of a Reputable Consultant to carry out a research on “Corruption-Migration Nexus.” The research will focus on generating data and evidence on Public Spending on Human Capital Investment and proffer alternative approaches to stem the migration crisis in Edo State.
The Tackling human trafficking through advocacy to increase investment on Human Capital Development and Civic Engagement in Edo State is a one-year project with funding from the Embassy of Switzerland in Nigeria. The project commenced on November 2019 – October 2020.
1.1 REQUIRED SERVICE.
• To carry out research on Corruption-Migration Nexus, focusing on generating data and evidence on Public Spending on Human Capital Investment and proffer alternative approaches to stem the migration crisis in Edo State.
OTHER TERMS RELATED TO THE REQUIRED SERVICE:
• Vendor are required to give the best quote for the various available options/plans on how they intend to carry out the service above.
• Detailed information regarding each options/plan should be provided.
• A detailed Terms of Reference for the service is attached alongside this call and will be the basis for signing a contract.
2.1 QUOTATION SHOULD INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
• Signed and stamped offers by authorized representative of vendor.
3.1 CONTRACT DURATION
ANEEJ intend to engage the successful bidder(s) for a period of one to two months. Premium, other costs and rate indicate in bid must be valid and unchanged throughout the contract period.
All applicants should provide the following;
• CAC documentation (certificate of incorporation, article, and memorandum of association) of the bidding company.
• Corporate tax identification number (TIN).
• Organization profile, licenses relating to the service being offered.
• Verifiable physical office address.
• Minimum of three years (3) reputable references within the last Seven (5) years where similar activity was provided successfully,
5.1 PROPOSAL SUBMISSION
ANEEJ will not accept any proposal submitted in any other way. Incomplete proposal will not be considered, and vendors who are currently providing these services to ANEEJ must re-apply with all of the documentation attached as mentioned above.
6.1 SUBMISSION PROCESS
Interested vendor should send soft copies of their proposal to email@example.com on or before 30 June, 2020
Note: only qualified vendor will be contacted
Delivery Address: Procurement Committee
Africa Network for Environment and Economic Justice
39 Oyaide Avenue off Benoni Street G.R.A Benin City, Edo State
Click link to see Terms of Reference: https://www.aneej.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Terms-of-Reference-for-Migration-Consultancy.pdf