- BACK GROUND
The Africa Network for Environment and economic Justice, ANEEJ, is a National NGO being funded by the Department for International Development, DFID, on the monitoring of recovered Assets through transparency and accountability Mantra Project, on the Anti-corruption in Nigeria, ACORN Programme.
ANEEJ is in the process of engaging the service of reputable and licensed Health Maintenance Organisation (HMO) that will provide health Insurance services for its members staff.
1.1 REQUIRED SERVICE.
Provision of Health Insurance Coverage for all staff members of ANEEJ Nigeria for a period of one (1) year:
Estimate total number of staff is 22, broken down as follows;
- Individuals without family is 16
- Individual with family is 6
OTHER TERMS RELATED TO THE REQIRED SERVICE:
- Vendors are required to give the best quote for the various available options/plans of medical insurance coverage for the staff profile detailed above.
- Detailed information regarding each options/plan should be provided.
- Successful vendor should be responsive and willing to offer prompt support during contract period (if required).
2.1 QUOTATION SHOULD INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING;
- A breakdown of all the financial offer, indicating the unit cost, total cost as well as other applicable cost, schedule of premium where necessary.
- All offer should be in Nigerian Naira, valid for the contract period of one year.
- The quotation must be enclosed in plain sealed envelope with the description of proposal indicated boldly on the envelope.
- Signed and stamped offers by authorized representative of vendor.
3.1 CONTRACT DURATION
ANEEJ intend to engage the successful bidder(s) for a period of one year. Premium, other costs and rate indicate in bid must be valid and unchanged throughout the contract period. Extension of contract for another year will be based on satisfactory performance and at sole discretion of ANEEJ.
All applicant should provide the following;
- CAC documentation (certificate of incorporation, article, and memorandum of association) of the bidding company.
- Corporate tax identification number (TIN).
- Organization profile, licenses relating to the service being offered.
- Verifiable physical office address.
- Minimum of three years (3) reputable references within the last three (3) years where similar activity provided successfully.
5.1 PROPOSAL SUBMISSION
ANEEJ will not accept any proposal submitted in any other way. Incomplete proposal will not be considered, and vendors who are currently providing these services to ANEEJ must re-apply with all of the documentation attached as mentioned above.
6.1 SUBMISSION PROCESS
Completed offers including all the requirements and details specified, sealed in a plain envelope and clearly marked with the full Description should be send to the address below and be dropped into the tender Box situated at the reception on or before…February 7th 2020 (Office hours: Mondays-Fridays: 8:00am-4:00pm).
All vendors should ensure that they sign the bid register after dropping their bids. Soft copies should be sent to Procurement@aneej.org
The Procurement Committee:Africa Network for Environment and Economic Justice
39 Oyaide Avenue off Benoni Street G.R.A Benin City, Edo State